Drumroll please... here's our final installment of the Year in Eater LA. Saving the best for last, we asked our favorite digital correspondents their prediction for the dining/restaurant/food headline of 2007. And we have some winners, folks.
YOUR DINING HEADLINE FOR '07?
Lonny Pugh, editor in chief and dining guru, LA.com: "[New name of the restaurant formerly known as Bastide] opens!"
Rosie O'Neill, Colleen Cuisine: "Bastide to Re-open... in New York."
Anne Alderete, Tuna Toast, or as some might know her, Tokyoastrogirl: "Food blogger opens new restaurant!" No no, not me, but with so many food bloggers out there, it's bound to happen.
Dana Harris, Variety film editor and editrix of The Knife: Not really a headline, but the restaurant-lounge concept should be exterminated with extreme prejudice.
Pat Saperstein, Eating L.A.: "Pinkberry's to scale back rapid expansion."
LB: "What's a Famima?"
Thanks agin for participating everyone. We can't wait to see what's in store for the New Year!
· The Year in Eater LA Part 1: Top Newcomers [Eater LA]
· The Year in Eater LA Part 2: Top Standbys for '06 [Eater LA]
· The Year in Eater LA Part 3: Favorite Meal [Eater LA]
· The Year in Eater LA Part 4: Biggest Surprise [Eater LA]
· The Year in Eater LA Part 5: What Neighborhood is Next? [Eater LA]