A tight race for the Next Iron Chef. Besh from New Olreans. Symon from Clevleland. Swordfish in Kitchen Stadium. The two duked it out to the end, and only one came out on top. The winner's first Iron Chef America challenge airs on Nov. 18.
· Bone saws trump everything in Kitchen Stadium: "Innovative and flashy" [Eater SF]
· Andrew Knowlton still thought Besh wowed more [BA Blog]
· The other judges criticized Ruhlman for Cleveland favoritism [Ruhlman]
· In case you want detailed play-by-play action [Serious Eats]
· John Besh's exit interview [Food Network]
· "A win on Cleveland soil is so huge." [Plain Dealer]
· Besh and Symon both rock, but Symon makes for 'better TV' [Chowhound]