And now, this week's celebrity sightings from LA's dining landscape. As always, you can submit your own items to the StarWatch Hotline.
1) Gjelina: Is this the new "hobbit hangout?" Elijah Wood and Dominic Monaghan spotted in a corner Thursday night. "Cute as they were, even that sighting wasn't enough to save our brunch with a side of 'tude." [StarWatch Inbox]
2) Sushi Dan: Miley Cyrus caught out and about at the Studio City outpost of Sushi Dan [StarWatch Inbox]
3) Giorgio Baldi: On Tuesday, "an unkempt, unshaven" John Cusack stopped by Giorgio Baldi for dinner and made sure to stop by the owner's table before departing. [StarWatch Inbox]
4) Studio City Farmer's Market: Jason Schwartzman shopped with a friend and tried to avoid fans at the Sunday market. [StarWatch Inbox]
5) East: Demi Moore, looking svelt "in a black cocktail dress, chatted with a pal over dinner in one of the restaurant's confessional-style booths." [StarWatch Inbox]