Here we are with another installment of StarWatch, where we out the favorite restaurants of the famous and semi-famous. Spot a celeb eyeing a menu? Send all tips right this way with "StarWatch" in the subject line.
1) Kiriko: "I was at Kiriko last night and spotted Blythe Danner and- I think- her son Jake Paltrow eating dinner in a corner. Looked like they ordered a lot of food." [StarWatch Inbox]
2) BOA: "On Monday night The Hollywood Reporter honored Eva Longoria Parker with a Philanthropist of the Year award. I noticed a bunch of celebs including Mario Lopez, Kate Beckinsale, Sheryl Crow, and that guy from Entourage, Kevin Connolly." [StarWatch Inbox]
3) Vinoteca: "Zac Braff and Liv Tyler sipping wine at the end of the Bar @ Vinoteca in Los Feliz Saturday around 5:00." [StarWatch Inbox]
4) Lucky Strike: On Wednesday night singer Adam Levine sipped water, laughed, and "kissed his mystery date." [StarWatch Inbox]
5) Nobu San Diego: Slumdog sweethearts Freida Pinto and Dev Patel enjoyed dinner last Friday, looking "very cute." [StarWatch Inbox]
6) Osteria Mozza: Christopher Lloyd, not seen since Back to the Future, was caught dining at the Batali/Silverton/Bastianich eatery. [StarWatch Inbox]