This week's celebrity sightings from LA's dining landscape. Have a juicy tidbit we missed? Do share. The StarWatch Hotline awaits.
1) Mr. Chow: Fresh out of rehab, Melanie Griffith dined at Mr. Chow in Beverly Hills on Wednesday. [Starwatch Inbox]
2) Giorgio Baldi: A very exhausted Robert De Niro was seen last Friday "practically falling asleep in his soup" before yukking it up with the chef/owner and posing for photos. At an adjacent table, Owen Wilson chatted with Il Sole owner Andy Hewitt (funny they didn't convene at Hewitt's own Italian resto...) [Starwatch Inbox]
3) XIV: Khloe Kardashian (with hubby Lamar Odom) celebrated Halloween at Michael Mina's XIV. Nicole Richie was also there that night, according to a source, but fiancé Joel Madden was MIA. Perhaps he had babysitting duty that night? [Starwatch Inbox]
4) BLD: Leslie Jordan (of Will & Grace fame) stopped by on Tuesday to chat with the chefs and flash around his book, My Trip Down the Pink Carpet. "He was offering to sign it for diners and giving his card to cute diners," according to a source on-site. [Starwatch Inbox]
5) Solar de Cahuenga: The Hill's cuties Audrina Patridge and Lo Bosworth grabbed lunch, smiled for cameras on Thursday. [Starwatch Inbox]