And now, this week's celebrity sightings from LA's dining landscape. As always, you can submit your own items to the official StarWatch Tipline.
1) Tavern: Last week Harrison Ford and Calista Flockhart were spied dining at AOC, and it seems as though the pair might be eating their way through Suzanne Goin's empire because this past Sunday they were caught dining at her newest outpost. [StarWatch Inbox]
2) Dakota: With a huge movie (G.I. Joe) hitting in August, Sienna Miller paid a visit to the Hollywood Roosevelt Hotel's restaurant where she imbibed in both food and drink with friends. [StarWatch Inbox]
3) Canele: Also on Sunday Sarah Chalke plus friends dropped by Canele for brunch. [StarWatch Inbox]
4) Rush Street: Ex-basketball player Rick Fox was spotted cheering for his old team, the Lakers, while sipping cocktails on the mezzanine, while later in the week Elijah Wood stopped in with a male friend. [StarWatch Inbox]
5) Katana: The Japanese resto was graced with the presence of Common and from The Wire, Snoop Pearson ("How my hair look, Mike?"). We believe the dinner went smoothly. [StarWatch Inbox]
6) Celastino: And to round it up, Oscar-nominated actor Tim Roth hit up the Italian eatery in Pasadena for lunch. [StarWatch Inbox]