While most cocktail consumption (we didn't say all, we said most) occurs during evening hours, generally restaurants and bars offer happy hour pricing during awkward times like 3-5PM, helpful, thanks. We all like to save a buck here and there, so Eater decided to delve into the world of drinks looking for spots offering drinking and dining deals at hours more conducive to socializing. Glance down below for 10 bars around town offering late night happy hours, drink up!
1) Urban Noodle, 118 W. 4th St., Downtown.
Late night happy hour: 11PM-1AM, Thursday-Saturday, $2 draft beer, $1 off appetizers, $1 off select bottle beers.
2) Weiland Brewery Restaurant, 400 E. 1st St., Little Tokyo.
Late night happy hour: 10PM-close, daily, $1 fresh cut kettle chips, $2.95 Sam Adams onion rings, select beers $2.50.
3) Napa Valley Grille, 1100 Glendon Ave., Westwood.
Late night happy hour: 9PM-midnight (at bar and on patio), Monday-Saturday, $2.50 beef slider, $4 garlic herb fries, $4 glasses of select wine and beer, $4 well cocktails.
4) Birds, 5925 Franklin Blvd., Hollywood.
Late night happy hour: 11-12AM, daily, all drinks half price, Fridays 11PM-close women drink free.
5) Fiesta Cantina, 8865 Santa Monica Blvd., West Hollywood.
Late night happy hour: 10:30PM-12.30AM, all drinks 2-for-1.
6) Kitchen 24, 1608 N Cahuenga Blvd., Hollywood.
Late night happy hour: Sunday-Thursday 3-11PM. $7 specialty cocktails, $5 appetizers.
7) McCormick and Schmick's, various locations.
Late night happy hour: 3PM-close, Monday-Friday, $3.50 Coors Light, 1.95 garlic fries, bruschetta, hummus.
8) En Sushi, various locations.
Late night happy hour: Thursday 9:30-11.30PM, Sunday 9-11PM, select appetizers $3.50, well cocktails $4.
9) Yankee Doodles, 1410 3rd Street, Santa Monica.
Late night happy hour: 10PM-close, Sunday-Thursday, $2 domestic beers, $3 imported beers, half off well drinks.
10) The Woods, 1533 N. La Brea Ave., Hollywood.
Late night happy hour: 8-10PM daily, $3 well drinks, $4 martinis.
— Hallie Parker