This week's celebrity sightings from LA's dining landscape. Have a juicy tidbit we missed? Do share. The StarWatch Hotline awaits.
1) Drai's: "Last week I saw Holly Madison dining at Drai's the restaurant with a group of old men. What a surprise." [Starwatch Inbox]
2) Andrew's Cheese Shop: "Vanessa Hudgens stopped by with her mom and sister, bought some cheese and truffled almonds." [Starwatch Inbox]
3) Napa Valley Grille: "Actor Bruce Willis and his wife Emma Heming stopped by Napa Valley Grille in Westwood for dinner. They were they cutest couple and sat on the same side of the booth, exchanging little kisses. It was very sweet." [Starwatch Inbox]
4) Patina: "Top Chef alum Marcel Vigneron celebrated one of his chef's birthdays at Patina on Tuesday night." [Starwatch Inbox]
5) Chipotle: "Jennifer Coolidge attended a pre-opening lunch at the new Hollywood restaurant." [Starwatch Inbox]