This week's celebrity sightings from LA's dining landscape. Have a juicy tidbit we missed? Do share. The StarWatch Hotline awaits.
1) STK: "Jersey Shore star Vinny Guadagnino doesn’t only love Italian food, but steakhouse fare too! The STK Los Angeles regular stopped by the restaurant last night for dinner around 10:30PM." [Starwatch]
2) Night+Market: "Was wrapping up dinner with my BF at NIGHT + MARKET when newly-engaged couple David Cross and Amber Tamblyn took a seat with another couple. It looked like they ordered one of everything off the menu. Also noticed the chef came out and the group shared a few laughs (I like to imagine someone made a never nude joke)." [Starwatch]
3) Katsuya by Starck Laguna Beach: "I was in Laguna Beach tonight and stumbled upon the shoot for "Savages" - Oliver Stone's new movie filming on the beach. And then, while I was dining at Katsuya by Starck Laguna Beach, there he was! Oliver! Along with many of the stars from the movie... Benicio Del Toro, Emile Hirsch, Joel David Moore, Aaron Johnson. Great night!" [Starwatch]
4) Sushi Roku: "Wednesday, September 21, 2011: American Idol winners Carrie Underwood and David Cook were spotted enjoying a casual meal at Sushi Roku Hollywood." [Starwatch]
5) Locanda del Lago: "Last Friday Goldie Hawn and a friend caught up over some pasta at Locanda del Lago in Santa Monica." [Starwatch]