Some celebrities eat, others don't. Spot one dining nearby? Do let us know.
1) The Churchill: "President Bill Clinton visited the West 3rd St restaurant along with several guests including Los Angeles Mayor Antonio Villaraigosa, Ted Danson and Mary Steenburgen." [Starwatch Inbox]
2) Spago: "Rande Gerber and Cindy Crawford came in with longtime friend George Clooney and Stacy Keibler. The foursome sat in a corner table in the garden by the fireplace." [Starwatch Inbox]
3) Sage/KindKreme: "Moby was eating brunch at Sage/KindKreme in Echo Park on Sunday 9/30 with a woman." [Starwatch Inbox]
4) Native Foods: "Tobey Maguire was eating a late dinner alone at Native Foods Westwood on Monday 10/1." [Starwatch Inbox]
5) Sycamore Kitchen: "Jane Lynch and her wife, Lara Embry had breakfast at Sycamore Kitchen. When they placed their order, Karen Hatfield didn't seem to recognize or acknowledge the actress at all and was instead curt and dismissive of the guests. Didn't catch what they ate. They sat on the patio for about an hour. A couple of people said hello to the actress." [Starwatch Inbox]
6) Soleto: "David Arquette was seen at Soleto in downtown L.A. with a friend enjoying a cappuccino." [Starwatch Inbox]