Thanks to our sister site Racked for organizing a comprehensive guide to this weekend's Coachella parties. There's more than enough going on, plenty of alcohol, let's just hope that Friday's rain doesn't wash it all away. If you're looking for somewhere to dine, hit up our locals dining map, and last year's cocktail list. See you out there.
Thursday, April 12:
· Filter Magazine's 10th Annual Coachella Yacht Club party presented by aerie by American Eagle Outfitters. Top secret performances, free eats, open bar and tons of giveaways (including aerie's new concert bra). Undisclosed location, 9pm—1am. Invite-only.
Friday, April 13:
· Generic Surplus and Steven Harrington pop-up shop. Ace Hotel & Swim Club (701 E Palm Canyon Dr). 11am—6pm daily, April 13—23 (closed Mon, April 16). Free and open to all.
· Mulberry BBQ and pool party. Performance by Kasabian and private fire-pit DJed by The Vaccines. The Parker Palm Springs (4200 East Palm Canyon Dr), 12—4pm. Invite-only.
· H&M's Loft in the Desert tent. Visitors can view H&M’s newest Fashion Against AIDS collection, freshen up with Kiehl's products, relax in air conditioning and hydrate at the H&M water bar. Located inside the festival by the Terrace near the food courts. 12—6pm daily, April 13—15. Free and open to all.
· Belvedere Vodka Belve music lounge with performances by LA Riots, Madeon, Paul Oakenfold, and Kat Graham. Summer 2012 collection showcase by Motel Rocks. Undisclosed location. 12—7pm daily, April 13 and 14. Invite-only.
· Flaunt Magazine and The Hundreds party featuring a Black Banditz pop-up tattoo salon. Music by A-Trak, Busy P, Rick Rude, and more. The Saguaro Palm Springs (1800 E Palm Canyon Dr), 12—6pm. Invite-only.
· Details Magazine "Details @ Midnight" party. DJ Jesse Marco and secret guest performance at midnight. Undisclosed location, 10pm—late. Invite-only.
· Gen Art and Ciroc party benefitting the Art of Elysium. Wildfox will host a "fox" den that features film, music and a photo booth. Celebrity guests include Gerard Butler and Zoe Kravitz. Undisclosed location, 11pm—late. Invite-only.
Saturday, April 14:
· Mulberry pool party hosted by the British brand's creative director, Emma Hill. Performance by Wild Belle with DJ sets by Metronomy and Sky Ferreira. The Parker Palm Springs, 12—4pm. Invite-only.
· Lacoste Live pop-up shop sponsored by HTC. Diane Kruger, Lea Michele, Cory Monteith and Joy Bryant. Undisclosed location. 12pm—5pm daily, Saturday and Sunday. Invite-only.
· Burton Snowboards backyard BBQ and pool party with Ian Somerhalder, Nina Dobrev, Candice Accone, and Michelle Trachtenberg. Music by Busy P and Orchard Lounge. Ace Hotel & Swim Club, 12—5pm. Invite-only.
· Kanon Vodka and Kristin Rieter (original Closet Rich model) pool party. Performances by Penguin Prison, Housse de Racked, DJ Skeet Skeet and Char Donnay (aka Steve Livigni). Undisclosed location, 12—6pm. Invite-only.
· A|X Armani Exchange and T-Mobile present The Neon Carnival. Undisclosed location, 11pm—3am. Invite-only.
· Jeremy Scott and Adidas annual super exclusive Coachella party. Undisclosed location, 11pm—4am. Invite-only.
Sunday, April 15:
· Kanon Vodka brunch with chef Christian Page and special stylish guests. Music by Keep Shelly in Athens. Undisclosed location, 12—4pm. Invite-only.
· Planet Blue and Foam Magazine pool party hosted by Gillian Zinser. The Alcazar Hotel (622 N Palm Canyon Dr), 12—4pm. Invite-only.