While most Angelenos hit up Coachella last weekend, those unable to attend the first run still have three days of music, HOT WEATHER, and parties to anticipate. Thusly, our sister site Racked once again has organized a nice little list of party goings on over the next few days. Just like the handy guide to weekend one, this list is heavy on the invite-only action—but when has that ever stopped you?
Thursday, April 19:
· Trina Turk and Jonathan Skow host the 10th anniversary and grand re-opening of Trina Turk and Mr. Turk. Music by KCRW's Anne Litt and a special performance by The One AM Radio. 895 N Palm Canyon Drive, 6—9pm. Invite-only.
· Filter Magazine's 10th Annual Coachella Yacht Club party presented by aerie by American Eagle Outfitters. This is a returning bash from last week that promises secret performances, free eats, open bar and tons of giveaways. Undisclosed location, 8pm—1am. Invite-only.
· Kanon Vodka weekend two kick-off party with special guest DJ set. Undisclosed location, 6pm—2am. Invite-only.
Friday, April 20:
· Generic Surplus and Steven Harrington's pop-up shop is still going strong. Ace Hotel & Swim Club (701 E Palm Canyon Dr). 11am—6pm daily, April 19—23. Free and open to all.
· H&M's Loft in the Desert tent. Visitors can view H&M’s newest Fashion Against AIDS collection, freshen up with Kiehl's products, relax in air conditioning and hydrate at the H&M water bar. Located inside the festival by the Terrace near the food courts. 11am—8pm daily, April 19—22. Free and open to all.
· Havaianas and Rolling Stone magazine present the Rolling Stone Rock Room, feature live art, free Havainas giveaways, Ben & Jerry's ice cream sampling, a Milk Studios writing studio, a Gibson jam room and more. Performances by Haim, Icona Pop, the Disco Kids and Been Trill. The Riviera Resort and Spa (1600 North Indian Canyon), 12—4pm daily, April 20—22. Invite-only.
Saturday, April 21:
· Madewell Denim Road Trip pool party with DJ sets by Warpaint, Taken by Trees and IO Echo. Style yourself at the Madewell pop-up shop and get your picture taken in their customized photo booth. Ace Hotel & Swim Club, 12—5pm. Invite-only.
· Jansport and Vice present bonfire sessions with music by Crystal Antlers, Bleached, and Fidlar. DJ sets by Them Jeans and friends. Undisclosed location, 12—6pm. Invite-only.
· American Rag CIE hosts a Kanon Vodka party with surprise guest DJ sets. Undisclosed location, 12—6pm. Invite-only.
· SPIN Magazine presents the SKYY Infusions Coconut escape. SKYY will unveil their newest flavor, SKYY Infusions Coconut, at a chic poolside oasis in the middle of the desert that includes a headset lounge from Beats by Dre, a Havaianas pop-up gifting cabana and a surprise musical guest. Guests will be treated to DJ sets from new Swedish collective Ingrid Soundsystem, featuring Lykke Li, Peter, Bjorn and John and members of Miike Snow, who will be launching their first compilation at the event. Undisclosed location, 12—6pm. Invite-only.
· Kanon Vodka returns yet again for a super exclusive bash hosted by French Music Export Office and Ed Banger records. Undisclosed location, 6pm—12am. Invite-only.
Sunday, April 22:
· Bethesda and Vice present the Dishonored Dark Day Party with music by Trust, Soft Metals, and The Allah-Las. DJ sets by Them Jeans and friends. Undisclosed location, 12—6pm. Invite-only.