Lest you forget, Coachella 2013 officially kicks off this weekend. We've already provided you with tons of eat, drink, and eat options, but what about the parties? Here now, in conjunction with our sister site Racked, we've rounded up a handful of Coachella's best parties during weekend one hosted by cool-kid brands, hot magazines and music superstars. There's a good mix of both public and invite-only events this time around, so we suggest going into this with a YOLO mentality and attempting to catch them all. Ready?
Thursday, April 11:
· Filter Magazine's 11th Annual Coachella Yacht Club party presented by aerie by American Eagle Outfitters. Performances by St. Lucia and Penguin Prison, and a DJ set by the always-cool Misshapes. Undisclosed location, 9pm—1am. Invite-only.
Friday, April 12:
· Diesel + EDUN toast their Studio Africa project with three days of music-filled fun. Beats curated by The Embassy. Tally Horse Ranch (55075 Monroe St). 11am—5pm daily, April 12—14. Free and open to all. RSVP: firstname.lastname@example.org.
· H&M is throwing a super exclusive party that will feature performances by Santigold and The Dough Rollers. Private Estate in La Quinta. 12pm—4pm. Invite-only.
· BCBG and Benefit Cosmetics present the Style & Beauty Bungalow co-hosted by bloggers Rumi Neely of Fashiontoast, Alexandra Spencer of 4th and Bleeker and Jennifer Grace of the Native Fox. A kickoff poolside event will be co-hosted by the bloggers and joined by BCBG's Lubov Azria and Benefit's Annie Ford Danielson. Guests can enjoy music by DJ Chris Kennedy and power up at the BOOSTCASE Lounge. 12pm—4pm. Invite-only.
· Ace Hotel's celebrates five years of its annual Desert Gold party with two weeks of back-to-back action daily. Flying Lotus will bring the glitchy beats while Miss Lily's will serve up jerk goodness and Caribbean sounds. Learn more and claim your spot here.
· Details Magazine "Details @ Midnight" party hosted by the one and only Nas. Additional surprise performances to be announced. Undisclosed location, 10pm—late. Invite-only.
· Wildfox is joining the fun this year by hosting a night of drinks, beats and dancing in the desert. Music by Bag Raiders with appearances by Brendan Fallis, Anna Lunoe and Hannah Bronfman. Private Estate in Rancho Mirage. 10pm—late. Invite-only.
· Flaunt Magazine and Le Baron host a pop-up at the deemed artist son's of Coachella Valley the Datefarmer's warehouse/studio just two miles from the fairgrounds. Music curated by Kitsunè and "pleasurable torture" provided by Smashbox Studio. Black Banditz will also be doing an exclusive tattoo collaboration. 85591 Grapefruit Blvd, 11pm—6am. RSVP: email@example.com.
Saturday, April 13:
· SPIN presents SPIN House—a day-long pool party filled with drinks, ping pong and performances by ANTWON, King Tuff, Nite Jewel and Chrome Sparks. Be sure to hashtag photos #SPINHouse to be printed on-site. The Commune At Ace Hotel & Swim Club (701 E Palm Canyon Dr). 12pm—5pm. Admission based on capacity. RSVP here.
· The h.wood Group brings Bootsy Bellows to the desert in conjunction with the launch of McDonald's New Premium McWrap. Performances by Manufactured Superstars and Capital Cities. Rancho Mirage Estate, 2-7 p.m. Invite-only.
· Guess? is getting into the party spirit at The Guess Hotel. Performances by The Misshapes, The Knocks, The Classix and more, with healthy libations by Pressed Juicery. Viceroy Palm Springs (415 S Belardo Rd) 12—5pm daily, Saturday and Sunday. Invite-only.
· Lacoste L!VE's desert pool party is an obviously must-stop. Music by Ana Calderon and Chris Holmes, with special guests Alexa Chung, Elijah Wood, Leandra Medine (aka The Man Repeller, AnnaSophia Robb and more. Undisclosed location in Thermal. 1pm—6pm daily, Saturday and Sunday. RSVP here.
· A|X Armani Exchange presents its annual, awesome Neon Carnival. Music by Jesse Marco, Jus Ske and Kayper, and specialty cocktails provided by SVEDKA Vodka. Undisclosed location, 10pm—late. Invite-only.
· Jeremy Scott and Adidas annual super exclusive Coachella party. Undisclosed location, 11pm—4am. Invite-only.