- Matthew Lightner's (Atera) Dried Beet & Sea Urchin.
- Daniel Boulud enjoys nachos with George Mendes...
- ... and decides to send leftovers to chef Francois Payard.
- Festival Co-Founder David Bernahl addresses diners at the Grand Finale (a $1,250 meal)
- Union Square Hospitality's Michael Romano relaxes at The Cosmo's Saturday patio party.
- Is Todd Fisher the next Guy Fieri?
Another year of the Pebble Beach Food & Wine Festival passed this weekend in Pebble Beach, California. But, before we turn the page on the 2013 edition, head over to Eater National for some final thoughts on the weekend that was. Of note: chef Jonathan Waxman says that "maybe" he will open a restaurant in LA. Also, chef David LeFevre is very excited about the food (and the floor) at his soon to open 36-seater, Fishing with Dynamite.
"A Super Nachos" delivered to Francois Payard from monsieur Boulud. >>