Mid-City dwellers will soon have one things dragging them away from the touristy confines of the Farmer's Market. Welcome Stir Market, a classic European food hall chock full of epicurean delights. Founded by Mimi Mok, Jet Tila, Christopher Barnett, and designer Bryan Libit, this multi-faceted eatery has more than a few things up its sleeve when it opens on November 11. Consider:
1) Artisan Bakery with daily baked goodies
2) Rotisserie serving everything from roasted chicken with lemon and garlic to porchetta
3) Wine and Snack Bar serving charcuterie, cheese, and vino
4) Seasonal salads and sandwiches like red quinoa with kale and cranberries, or smoked salmon BLT with caper lemon mayo
5) Espresso Bar using Intelligentsia Coffee
6) Breakfast items like Moroccan baked eggs, lemon pancakes, and grilled flatbread with fried eggs
7) Gourmet goods like SQIRL jams, Almond Milk LA, Health-Aide Kombucha, Z Confections, and more.
The 4,000 square foot space designed by Libit is supposed to resemble a classic European dining hall, with all the openess, and casual experience one might see in a cosmopolitan cafe overseas. Think of it as a super mini version of Eataly, but without the total commitment to one kind of cuisine. See the full offerings here at the website.
7475 Beverly Blvd.
Los Angeles, CA 90036