It pays to have club seats at the newly renamed StubHub Center. Not only can you order food into your suite, but you also get unlimited access to the American Express Stadium Club. Other than that, you're left with some fast food that's typical of stadium eats. If you're willing to drive off a bit, Bludso's Barbecue in Compton isn't too bad of a detour. And if heading over from the Westside, Coni'Seafood, an amazing Mexican seafood spot, is a worthy detour as well.
StubHub Center's Standout
1) American Express Stadium Club: This is the best view fans can find while eating. Unfortunately, this fine dining haunt is only open to those with Luxury Suite and Club Seat season tickets. [At box/suite level]
A Quick Meal at StubHub Center
· Hot Dogs: Big Kid Dog, Frito Pie Dog, Jerk Chicken Nachos, Pulled Pork Nachos, Philly Cheese Steak Nachos (Stand 7 at Sec. 236-238).
· Mexican: Super nachos, crispy beef tacos, handmade burritos (Stand 13 at Sec. 108/109; Stands 4/6 at Sec. 231-234).
· Pizza Stand: Pizza, garlic bread (Stand 14 at Sec. 112/113).
· The Bar: Budweiser and speciality cocktails (above Sec. 138; above Sec. 135).
· Pollo Campero: Fried chicken and Campero fries (Plaza level, stand 11).
· Burgers: Burgers and sandwiches (Stand 2 at Sec. 226-229).