Here's a crown-buster that happened a few days ago at the Chipotle just outside The Grove on Fairfax in Los Angeles: a customer bit into her burrito bowl and discovered a full size screw amid the beans, rice, and chicken. TMZ reports that she bit into something that "felt like a rock" and discovered it was a small screw. After calling the restaurant, she was told they could do nothing about it. She eventually complained to corporate and received 20 free meal credits. Thankfully, she didn't complain of breaking any teeth or didn't ingest the screw.
Customer Gets 20 Free Meals at Chipotle After Biting Into Full Size Screw
Thankfully no teeth were broken.
by Matthew Kang@mattatouille
If you buy something from an Eater link, Vox Media may earn a commission. See our ethics policy.
Ethiopian comforts in Eagle Rock, gyozas in Echo Park, and more