Officially opened this Monday, 4th Street Market is aiming to bring a little bit of that Grand Central Market magic down to Orange County. Offering everything from beer and wine to sustainably butchered meat to fresh pastries and top-notch coffee, 4th Street Market takes over a spacious 30,000 square feet (that was once a massive swap meet) in the heart of Downtown Santa Ana.
Founded by Santa Ana developer Ryan Chase, this food emporium will surely challenge the likes of Costa Mesa's OC Mix and possibly even Anaheim's Packing House. In addition to the lineup, which is listed below, there's community kitchens called East End Kitchens, which offer up and coming vendors to use as commercial space.
The lineup currently includes:
- Dos Chinos, a popular Asian fusion food truck with a brick & mortar space
- KTCHN DTSA, with chef Felix Barron doing a breakfast concept, plus smoked meats alter in the day
- Mar, a Latin-inspired seafood shack from Jon Melendez
Stockyard Sandwiches, a gourmet grilled cheese spot from Phil Burden
- Chunk-n-Chip, craft ice cream sandwiches
- Ink Waffles, flavor-infused waffle sandwiches (really) from Danny Godinez
- Noodle Tramp, a fast-casual khao soi noodle concept from Playground's Jason Quinn
- Wagyu Chuck, burgers by Jason Quinn
- Portola Coffee
- Honor Roll Community Bakery, pastries from Dough Exchange
- Recess Libations, craft cocktails, beer, and wine
- Electric City Butcher, an artisanal butcher shop
- Radical Botanicals, a juice shop infusing botanicals, herbs, and bitters
- Front Porch Pops & Torch S'More Company, juices and desserts
- PFC, chef-driven fried chicken from Jason Quinn
At the moment, the market is open at 7 a.m., with most of the food options kicking into full gear by 10 a.m. and serving until 10 p.m. daily.
4th Street Market
201 E. 4th Street
Santa Ana, CA 92701