Ladies and gentlemen, Eater readers of all ages, please lean in a little closer to your screen for a very special announcement. Starting right now and ending at perhaps 5 p.m. this Friday, Eater LA will be your headquarters for all things burger. The third-ever Eater Burger Week starts right now. Over the next five days, you'll find plenty of guides, profiles with burger mavens, roundups of favorite burgers, and even a rundown of LA's famous chain restaurants. Here's a bit more of a preview of what to expect during this year's edition of Burger Week:
- An intimate look at the last remaining Hamburger Hamlet.
- Burgers to eat while brunching in LA.
- A guide to eating burgers with an amazing view.
- A rundown of all the burgers at Grill 'Em All in Alhambra.
- Every classic burger in Los Angeles.
Be sure to check throughout the week for even more!