Bottega Louie’s West Hollywood space is finally open. The company made the announcement via Instagram on Tuesday, November 10, although the 8,900-square-foot space has been in some form of development, construction, or delay since 2016.
The patisserie and cafe is open for takeout options. For now, the patio that overlooks West Hollywood Park will remain closed: Wehoville reports the restaurant will take a slow approach to launching full service. While its Downtown location still remains temporarily closed, Bottega Louie WeHo is open daily from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
In other news:
- Longtime catering outfit Little Lily’s Kitchen has started up a new operation in Pasadena, selling to-go meals from the former Margarita Jones space at 541 S. Arroyo Parkway every weekend.
- Food & Wine ventured to West Hollywood’s Theía for Greek food and socially-distant partying. Don’t be too quick to dismiss, Theía is completely booked every Friday and Saturday night for two months.
- For the first time, a Santa Barbara County winemaker has won winemaker of the year. Wine Enthusiast named Sta. Rita Hills Greg Brewer.
- As Pasadena winds down its senior meals assistance program Great Plates Delivery, Old Town’s Hope Cafe & Catering fears it might have to close permanently, according to the Los Angeles Times.
- Eagle Rock’s Found Coffee, 1810 Argentinean Restaurant, and Altadena’s Peri Coffee put together a package that takes care of breakfast on Thanksgiving. The menu includes minimal work with frozen empanadas and coffee. Orders must be made by Wednesday, November 19, and pickups from Found Coffee on Thanksgiving week.
View this post on Instagram
We're so excited and honored to be part of this local collaboration of small, minority-owned businesses. A 12oz bag of our new darker blend, WINGS, comes with every order—a perfect pairing for the sweet empanadas. Our gratitude goes out to all in the community who have supported us through thick and thin. Please consider ordering breakfast for Thanksgiving at home! ☕️ @1810argentinerestaurant @foundcoffeela order at 1810market.com #altadena #pasadena #eaglerock #specialtycoffee #empanadas #thanksgiving #breakfast #supportsmallbusiness #nela #sgv #sgveats